General properties Dianabol
Metanabol (real name: metandienone) is an anabolic androgenic steroid. It was developed by Dr. John Ziegler. Initially, the use in the market was limited to the use in pharmacology. Methandienone was used as a remedy to improve the body’s nitrogen balance in the presence of excessive protein catabolism and muscle atrophy. Due to its rich properties, methandienone quickly became popular among athletes, especially bodybuilders. In addition to the properties described, it contributes to the increase in dopamine secretion, which is often associated with good mood and well-being when using this steroid. Methanol is also considered to be very effective, especially when combined with deca durabolin or testosterone. The anabolic effect of methanol can be observed after 2 days and reaches a maximum in about the second week of use and lasts for several weeks. The undeniable advantage of methanabol is that, unlike other steroids, it can be taken orally instead of traditional injections. But remember that these doses should always be given, preferably with or just after food. One should also keep in mind that despite the many opportunities it offers bodybuilders, methanol is a toxic substance, so it is advisable to have a suitable coating on the stomach and liver and monitor the body closely. At the end of the cycle, which should not exceed 6 weeks, it is necessary to remove the blockage of the body’s hormonal secretory function.
Effects of use Dianabol
Metanabol belongs to the group of anabolic androgenic steroids and is more anabolic and less androgenic than most drugs of this type. The anabolic effects of methanol appear as early as 2-3 days after the start of the cycle. The maximum anabolic effect decreases from the 10th to the 15th of the metabolite cycle. during the day.
The main effect of methanol use is to improve the metabolism and synthesis of proteins, leading to rapid muscle recovery. Accelerated protein synthesis results in a large increase in strength and weight. Weight is built up by building muscle tissue, but also to some extent by the accumulation of excess water in the body. Binding too much water in the tissues (retention) allows you to lose weight after completing the cycle with methanol.
Metanabol causes a positive nitrogen balance, but one condition – it is necessary to supplement your diet with products that contain healthy proteins during the metabolic cycle – can be dairy products and their products, poultry, horses, lambs, lambs. Foods high in protein stimulate the process of protein synthesis and protect against catabolism. Only with such a diet will methanol transport protein to the muscles. If your diet is too low in protein while taking methanol, you may even lose weight.
Methanol also provides a positive calcium balance – it increases bone mineral density, retains sodium and potassium ions in the body and causes the growth of skeletal muscle.
The average weight gain during the first six weeks with methanol is in the range of 1-3 kg per week, depending on the dose administered. Methanabol is not recommended for more than eight weeks because it has no desired effect and only threatens side effects such as liver degeneration, hair loss, gynecomastia, pimples, increased aggressive behavior or enlarged prostate or cancer. . After eight weeks, the body gets used to the methanol, so it is pointless to continue using it. These side effects can also occur with high doses of methanol (more than 50 mg per day).
Metanabol affects the production of dopamine, a welfare hormone. As a result, you may often notice an improvement in well-being, self-esteem and self-acceptance when taking methanol, as well as peaceful and mental relaxation.
- Dramatic improvement in results: increased muscle mass, strength, endurance
- Can be taken orally, unlike other injectable preparations
- Public access
- Competitive price compared to products with similar properties
- It has been available on the market for many years, which makes it possible to predict the effect of its use
- Can be used with other devices
- Can also be used by beginners
- Increased motivation and well-being due to dopamine
Possibility of side effects such as:
- Stomach and liver stress – requires close monitoring of the body, use of supplements: probiotics that regulate the work of the gastrointestinal tract and supplements that support the liver.
- Gynecomastia – increases the amount of nipple tissue
- Acne – due to increased seborrhea
- Alopecia – Caused by excess testosterone produced in the body. Sometimes unwanted hair appears in other parts of the body
- Libido Disorders – The first increase can end in a sharp, unjustified decline
- Aggression – especially in combination with psychoactive substances: alcohol, drugs.
- Intimate disorders including: testicular atrophy, tubal dysfunction, inhibition of sperm production, painful erections, problems with ejaculation
Keep in mind that the side effects described above may or may not occur in people taking methanol